Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Year in IDAHO

     Idaho is a place which have a big difference between the place that I came from, which is Hong Kong. I did had a good time here and I made lots of friends. There are lots of things that makes me think it's worth to come here. But if  I need to choose one, I think I will choose the trip to Lionel Hampton with all the jazz choir and band member. We went there for four days learning about jazz music and stuff. This trip totally changed my mind, I learnt a lot on jazz music from the workshops that I went to and met Victor Wooten, the best bass player in the world! I also had a fun trip with my room-mates, hanging out in the hotel was the best part. It always makes me laugh when I think of all of the jazz choir members practice the songs around the "big" hot tub, that was so funny!! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment