Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Breakkkkkkkkk:D

    I was so lucky that I can go to California with my host mother for nine days in my spring break. I met a lot of new friends there and i went to lots of nice places too.
    I went to Universal Studio and did the tour. I finally found out that how people film a movie. Before, I thought that if a scene of movie is in New York, they must be filming in New York; but actually they were all just a set up in the Universal Studio in Hollywood. I was pretty surprised because it looks really real.
    I went to the beach in Oceansides too. It was a nice weather and lots of people were enjoying the sun on the beach. I never been to such a  warm weather since I came to Idaho. I love the sunshine, the blue sky, the sand and everything there!  
     The next day, I met my friend who live in LA and went to the China town together. We had our lunch in a Chinese restaurant. Finally, REAL Chinese food!!!! I just couldn't stop eating on that meal. I realized how much i miss Chinese food. Then, we got into the Chinese market and I brought a whole bunch of snacks. I felt really satisfied on that day and it is the best day of my spring break.
      I love California and i decided that i will live over there when I get old and retired. I can enjoy this nice weather in the end of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment